PSK Advisory Services Pty Ltd
PSK Advisory Services Pty Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. Below we outline how we maintain the privacy of the information we collect about you.
As part of the financial planning process, PSK Advisory Services Pty Ltd need to collect information about you.
Where possible we will obtain that information directly from you, but if authorised by you we may also obtain it from other sources such as your employer or accountant. If that information is incomplete or inaccurate, this could affect our ability to fully or properly analyse your needs, objectives and financial situation, so our recommendations may not be completely appropriate or suitable for you.
PSK Advisory Services Pty Ltd are also required under the Anti-Money-Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act (AML/CTF) 2006 to implement client identification processes. We will need you to present identification documents such as passports and driver’s licences in order to meet our obligations.
- PSK Advisory Services Pty Ltd may have access to this information when providing financial advice or services to you;
- PSK Advisory Services Pty Ltd may, in the future, disclose information to other financial advisers, brokers and those who are authorised by us to review customers' needs and circumstances from time to time, including other companies within PSK Financial Services Group Pty Ltd);
- Your information may be disclosed as required or authorised by law and to anyone authorised by you.
Charter Financial Planning Limited (Charter)
- why we need to collect your personal information
- the types of personal information we collect, and how it is collected
- how we protect your personal information, and who it could be disclosed to
- specific issues relating to privacy and the use of the internet.
Contacting Charter about privacy
We always welcome feedback about client experiences, as we know things don't always go the way they should. If you:
- have a general enquiry about how personal information is collected or used
- would like to access or update your personal information
- wish to make a complaint relating to privacy
You can contact us directly as set out below. We are committed to doing the right thing by you and we will respond as soon as possible.
The AMP Privacy Officer
PO Box 300
Parramatta NSW 2124
Telephone: 1300 157 173
Alternatively your concerns can be emailed to: email@example.com
PSK Financial Services is committed to respecting your privacy.